September 2011 Moms
Options

Work

I'm 100% over it already. I hate waking up in the morning, I hate sitting in my horrible seat all day that makes my back hurt! ughhhhh! Can I just go home? sheesh!

Sorry for the vent I'm just feeling cranky today lol

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Work

• Options
    I remember those days! Luckily I was put on bedrest at 28 weeks.. I worked till 32(needed the money) but I had a simple job that allowed me to sit with a dr note..however sitting became painful.. (and I got side eyed by a customer once!) .so glad I don't have to do that again! Its almost over :) just don't look at the clock..
  • Options
    Amen sista! I told my husband this morning that he hated me because he is making me go to work. He didn't like that very much. Ok, ok, I was being dramatic, but seriously! I am so over it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You forgot to mention having to wear work clothes!!! Today I feel cute but overall, I would much rather be in comfies at home. The full panel pants make my belly itch and I feel so constricted. Add to that being confined to a chair and I am right with you, sister.
  • Options

I completely agree with all of you.  Lately I feel like I can't sleep all night until about 5:30 in the morning, and then I sleep so deeply, just in time to get up for work.  It's miserable.

Is anyone considering switching to an exercise ball instead of a desk chair?  I've heard that it can be a lot easier on your back and everything.  I have a ball at home, but I think it would be too low for my desk at work.

• Options

My back has been killing me the past two days & sitting her all day only makes it worse! & yes I did forget to mention the work clothes! auhhh They suck at life, lol.

& We had 3 pregnant girls here and I'm the only one left so I get to hear all the stories about their new little babies all day & The "oh just waits". Spareeee me!!!!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

I was thinking this exact thing this morning when I was getting dressed!

I have no clue how I'm going to get through another 2+ months Confused

• Options
    Yep! Im so uncomfortable in my chair. I try to get up and walk as much as possible, but then I sometimes feel too tired to get up and walk! Sleeping has not been gerat lately, so these work days are just dragging on and on and on!!
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options

imageCodi-Bailey:
    Amen sista! I told my husband this morning that he hated me because he is making me go to work. He didn't like that very much. Ok, ok, I was being dramatic, but seriously! I am so over it.

I keep asking DH when he is going to get a sales job at his company so I can be a SAHM....This question has been brought up a lot more in the past few weeks! But, Im still dreaming of that day!!!

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"