April 2011 Moms

Fertility Friend Question

Anyone here go back to using it to avoid?  I want to reactivate my account but I don't want to use up the part I have left from when I paid for it (does that make sense?).  Is there a way I can go back to it but not use my paid part?  TIA!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Fertility Friend Question

• I just signed up for it, so we can chart to avoid. I'm on CD2 today.

Not sure if you can go back and not use the VIP (right?) once you signed up for it. Maybe just start a new account?

• imageScout05:

I just signed up for it, so we can chart to avoid. I'm on CD2 today.

Not sure if you can go back and not use the VIP (right?) once you signed up for it. Maybe just start a new account?

I couldn't figure out what it was called!  Thanks!!  I didn't think to start a new account, I may have to do that, thank you!

• Loading the player...
  • curious... you can't chart if you haven't gotten your period yet, right? or wrong?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrsMackenzie2010:
    curious... you can't chart if you haven't gotten your period yet, right? or wrong?

I am pretty sure you can, to get practice, but it won't be accurate until you have your first AF.  Someone correct me if I am wrong.

• imageMrsMackenzie2010:
    curious... you can't chart if you haven't gotten your period yet, right? or wrong?

It would definitely give you practice but might be difficult because you may not even be ovulating. It would get you in a routine for sure. Just keep an eye out for other signs (not always a good indication). Remember, you need a solid 3 hours of sleep before taking your temp.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageBabydust08:

imageMrsMackenzie2010:

It would definitely give you practice but might be difficult because you may not even be ovulating. It would get you in a routine for sure. Just keep an eye out for other signs (not always a good indication). Remember, you need a solid 3 hours of sleep before taking your temp.

This is the part that makes me nervous w/ charting TA. I can't count on getting that three solid hours these days, you know?

I hate condoms, but we're going to have to use them in addition to the charting because my doc won't rx BCP due to my clotting disorder and IUDs aren't an option. It's weird to be so focused on not getting pregnant after all that time just hoping for two lines and nine months to follow.

• Once I get my period, I will chart to avoid, but we will also use condoms for a while until I feel comfortable that my cycles are "regular" and that I'm getting enough sleep for it to be accurate.

I'm not sure if I will reactivate my original account and use VIP days or open a new account.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"