Two Under 2

Does anyone drive a Toyota Corolla with 2u2?

If so, do your carseats fit well and which carseats do you have?  DS is still in his Graco snugride 32 and we have a safety 1st alpha omega elite for him in DH's truck.  I want to purchase another convertible for DS for my car and have baby #2 in the sungride 32.  We are already a tight fit with the snugride and I've thought about buying another car but I'm a SAHM, my car is paid off and the only time I really use my car is to run errands.  I don't like the idea of buying another car when my car is still running great and DH's truck will be paid off by the time baby #2 arrives.  We plan on using DH's truck for long trips since we barely fit in my car with one LO.  He is just going to buy a cover for the back.  His truck seats 6 and both babies will have plenty of space once their both in convertibles.   
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Does anyone drive a Toyota Corolla with 2u2?

• I have an even smaller car (mazda 3) and fit 2 carseats. We have the snugrie for baby and the myride 65 RF for DS. We are in the same boat of having 2 paid off cars and dont want to get back into a car payment. When the kids are nearing school aged we will.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have a 2005 toyotal corolla and DH has a large SUV.  We use the Combi carseat: https://combiusa.com/Products/Item.aspx?Item=12 and the Sunshine Radian XTSL: https://sunshinekidsbaby.com/proddetail.asp?prod=ZM22275B. They were both rear facing until just a few weeks ago. With the Radian rear facing DH could not sit in the driver seat ( it was behind the drivers seat) but now that its forward facing DH can sit in either front seat no problem. DH is 6'4" and I am 5'1". I have no problem sitting in either seat with either car seat rear facing. 

We use my car all the time, even for long trips and it works fine.

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you both so much.  I am definitely going to look into these. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"