Babies on the Brain

And the winners are... (for you, Chatham)

Threesome:  Gia

Bar-hopping partner:  Chatham

Cleanest house:  Tie between Wee and Lambie

Messiest house:  Leslie

Most speeding tickets:  ETS

Stranded on island with:  AKA

Emergency babysitter:  ETS

Tire changer/run out of gas helper:  Tie between Mandy and CB

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: And the winners are... (for you, Chatham)

• LMAO.

Where's my tiarra and bottle of wine?

Warning: Bring Your Own Tissues...
    imageimageimage Sushi Sister to Meg 'n' Eric
    "I love glitterfarts and pregnant unicorns." ~ Tim'sWifey
    "Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
    "Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin
  • imageChatham2007:

LMAO.

Where's my tiarra and bottle of wine?

I'll speed it right over to you. Then can we go bar hopping?? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Wait a minute you bastaards... how the hell did I win messiest house?!  My kids are old enough to clean up after themselves, and damn if I don't make them do it TYVM.  My house is almost always at LEAST presentable, minus a dish or two in the sink, and at the moment it's downright sparkly.  So there!  :P 

(Though a year ago I might have agreed with this verdict.  No not even then, because while there were toys and clutter strewn about from the Tiny Tornadoes, it was still very clean and sanitary.)

::stomps out of post::

• Totally, but you need to find someone to watch the dogs. We will have to call CB & Mandy to bring us gas and/or tire if we get into trouble. Also, please make sure to lock the doors so Leslie and The Duo can't get in because Wee and Lambi refuse to clean it again. When we are good and schnockered, we will drunk dial Gia and then move to the island with AKA until it stops being awkward again. Stick out tongue
    "Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
    "Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin
  • imageleslie13510:

Dude, I'm the board drunk. I win. Stick out tongue

• imageChatham2007:
    imageleslie13510:

Better the drunk than the slob.  LOL

• imageleslie13510:
    imageChatham2007:
    imageleslie13510:

I would not call you a slob! I voted for you because you house has the ability to go from spotless to disaster in Duo Seconds, lol.

• imageChatham2007:
    imageleslie13510:
    imageChatham2007:
    imageleslie13510:

I would not call you a slob! I voted for you because you house has the ability to go from spotless to disaster in Duo Seconds, lol.

Whatever drunk, give me some of your wine.  ;)

• I have to defend Leslie, even though I think I voted for her. Her house was spotless. Spot - less. Without Spot.

I nominate Leslie for the special award of able to make anything and fun to get drunk with (I assume).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Aw Leslie.  I don't think your house or Robins is dirty, just messy.  Like toys everywhere a few loads of laundry a day messy.  Not food molding and dust ala WyldChyld
  • imageMysterious_wife:
    Aw Leslie.  I don't think your house or Robins is dirty, just messy.  Like toys everywhere a few loads of laundry a day messy.  Not food molding and dust ala WyldChyld

Haha, I'm not really upset.  And yes there are days when I feel like the entire house has fallen to pieces around me during the 30 seconds it took me to go pee.  They're sneaky little devils with the insta-messes.  But they do clean them up when they're done, because I'm kind of a clutter freak.  I just can't handle it. 

• I'm certainly typing like I'm drunk tonight! I'm even too damn lazy to go back and fix my mistakes.
  • I am LOL'ing at Leslie winning messiest house.  Whenever she posts a picture of the Duo, my first two thoughts are:

1.  Dear GOD they are freaking cute, and

2.  HTH does she keep her house so clean?

Y'all are nuts.

Though I should have voted for Chatham for best bar buddy.  I can totally see that.

Jack Donovan, b. Christmas Eve, 2009.

imagemonkeybuttjunction image

• OMG you guys are hilarious.  This was a great post to wake up to. 

• P.S.  Has Gia been by to see she is a winner?  She hasn't been on much lately. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"