Babies on the Brain

Danilexi

A waxing question for you. 

I had a terrible pit wax a few weeks ago, and every damn hair became ingrown. I brought home some cleaner from the hospital and have been cleaning every other day with it, freeing the hairs as I'm able. It's now tolerable. My question: Will the hairs be all effed up for a while, or can I go wax again soon? Obviously not to that place ever again. How can I tell who knows their shiit and who doesn't?

Thanks!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Danilexi

• You should be able to go back soon. Waxing over the Ingrowns may actually help them open up so they can come out of the skins surface. The company I work for uses a product similar to Bliss. They may have opened near where you are now. And they offer either a free service to try or a half priced expensive service the first time you go.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagedanlexi04:
    You should be able to go back soon. Waxing over the Ingrowns may actually help them open up so they can come out of the skins surface. The company I work for uses a product similar to Bliss. They may have opened near where you are now. And they offer either a free service to try or a half priced expensive service the first time you go.

A free service? Damn. Where is this magic that you speak of??

Should I shave in the meantime? I've been using Bliss anti-ingrown pads and trying to gently exfoliate... Grr. Every time I get a bad wax job I swear I'll never stray from my normal routine. Then every few years I do. Sigh.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"