Babies on the Brain

Am I the only one who was in hand cuffs or jailed?

I looked back and I didn't see anyone, but  a lurker who responded yes.

FTR I was 17 at a party that was busted.  I was sober and just at the wrong place at the wrong time.  DH's (then BF) Dad came and said he was  my dad and they let me go on a warning.   When we realized what was going down I told him to run and get out of there, before they got him with contributing to a minor.  He said he would call his dad.

Have I told you how much I love my FIL? 

Re: Am I the only one who was in hand cuffs or jailed?

• Look again, MW. Look again.

Edit: It was New Years Eve and I was 18. My BF was 21 and I took him to get beer.  I got pulled over on the way home and the cop saw the beer in the car and arrested me for transporting alcohol as a minor. I honest to God thought that since he was 21 I could drive with it in the car.

I was cuffed and brought to the PD. However, it being podunk NH, the PD was a trailer. I was printed but they didn't take my pic because they could not find their camera. It was a shiitshow for sure.

It ended up getting dropped when I went to court, so it all worked out in the end but holy bananas was I shitttting my pants.

Warning: Bring Your Own Tissues...
    imageimageimage Sushi Sister to Meg 'n' Eric
    "I love glitterfarts and pregnant unicorns." ~ Tim'sWifey
    "Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
    "Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin
  • You dirty criminal, you.  ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • imageChatham2007:
    Look again, MW. Look again.

I knew you wouldn't let me down!  What were you arrested for? 

• Almost, but I got off. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageChatham2007:

It ended up getting dropped when I went to court, so it all worked out in the end but holy bananas was I shitttting my pants.

Me too!  I quit my job to go to this party.  My parents thought I was in my town at work!  I was a good 30 min away from home.  I told my folks I got fired.  I ended  up getting my job back.  Yeah, not the brightest move I have ever made.  I was just lucky DH and I had a plan when we saw the cops walking up the drive.  He jumped the fence and I was trying, but got trampled by the others jumping over.  

• I was cuffed when H was going through the academy and had to first get technique down. By the end, he was trying to cuff the dog. I've been to jail only as a ride along with a cop.

"I stammered, unable to form a coherent thought because I have a vagina."

• imageBoopADoopBetty:
    I was cuffed when H was going through the academy and had to first get technique down. By the end, he was trying to cuff the dog. .

Man, you guys are dirty. Wink 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Not so much lol. He planted drugs on my car once to see K9s response to a car with drugs. Thankfully he got it all out.

"I stammered, unable to form a coherent thought because I have a vagina."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"