Babies on the Brain

::throws bathroom stool in the return pile::

Along with the stand-up fan I got today as well.

The fan started smelling like smoke and getting extremely hot within 10 minutes of it being turned on.  Not something I'm comfortable with since it goes in the kids' room and is left on all night and day.  At least I was able to fix their old fan and it's now good as new, so back this one goes.

I've been trying to find a wooden step stool for their bathroom for a while now.  I found one that is the perfect height and everything at Ross a few months ago, and have been kicking myself ever since for not just buying two then, since I keep that one in my bathroom for Riley's early morning needs.  I finally just gave in and got one of those cheap plastic ones today for their bathroom.  Yeah the second time Nathan climbed up on it tonight he scraped the top of his foot on the underside and ripped about 2 square inches of skin off.  MF'er is sharp apparently. 

I can't remember the last time I've had such a disappointing Target trip.  Two returns from one trip, and both for danger issues.  Awesome. 

Andplusalso, you know how they say that with toddlers bandaids make everything better?  Not so with the little man.  You'd have thought the pink Kai-lan bandaid was going to eat his foot or something, but it was a big enough wound that it actually needed to be covered.  3 stickers and 2 pieces of candy later, he finally admitted that it wasn't so bad.  Good grief. 

Re: ::throws bathroom stool in the return pile::

• Now Leslie, I've seen stuff that you have built..I suggest you put a step stool on your list of things to build! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageCWinfree85:
    Now Leslie, I've seen stuff that you have built..I suggest you put a step stool on your list of things to build! :)

I know, I KNOW... it's just so hot in the garage right now that it would have to wait a few more months, and I'm tired of having to go with Riley and set her on the toilet every single time, or have to walk all the way to my bathroom and get the stool for her.  She refuses to just use my toilet during the day because "that's MAMA'S not RILEY'S!"  ::headdesk:: 

• Loading the player...
  • Ikea. Their wooden one is awesome. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageExcitedtostart:
    Ikea. Their wooden one is awesome. 

But I have to wait another MONTH still.  OMGwhatamIgoingtodo!!  ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"