Those of you who have had a threesome or more

M F M or F M F?

Age?

Drunk?

More than once?

Re: Those of you who have had a threesome or more

• MFF - drunk, 22ish

MFFF - not drunk, 24ish

Yes, DH was the male both times. Lucky, lucky man.

• My prediction: You will not get many interesting responses to this. Many women are prudes.
  • Loading the player...
  • F M F

I was 25 I think?

Not wasted, but drinks were involved.

No.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • F M F

19 - 21

Sometimes, but wasn't required. 

Yes

ETA: There was one MFMF, and a few FF which technically doesn't make it a threesome, but seems to be what you pervy girls are after.

And when I say "Pervy", I mean "Won;t you come over later where we can discuss it more... intimately?"

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MFM

me - 19, them - 25 & 35

slightly

no, but I probably would have at the time.

I post .gifs. It's what I do.
  • Where did this come from?
  • imageWifey421Brooke:
    Where did this come from?

The question post below.  

• Three fmf and one fff. All sober. All before I was 20. One was a married couple and it was awkward the next day. Decided never again after that.
  • imageWifey421Brooke:
    Where did this come from?

Go ahead, take my questionnaire!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageMrs.Wanabe:
    Three fmf and one fff. All sober. All before I was 20. One was a married couple and it was awkward the next day. Decided never again after that.

Oh, crap! I totally forgot about the FFF. Not drunk.

• Because I'm nosey and curious and cleary very prude I need to ask how these three+ somes happen. How do you wind up with a guy and a bunch of women? Two guys? Does it start at a party or a bar? Did you get a phone call to come on over for a good time? Enlighten me please.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagedanlexi04:
    Because I'm nosey and curious and cleary very prude I need to ask how these three+ somes happen. How do you wind up with a guy and a bunch of women? Two guys? Does it start at a party or a bar? Did you get a phone call to come on over for a good time? Enlighten me please.

Usually it goes something like this.

Step 1) Get drunk

Step 2) Get naked

Step 3) OH! So and so is still in the room? Ok. Well, you come over here too.

Step 4) Romance Explosions

• imageExcitedtostart:

F M F

19 - 21

Sometimes, but wasn't required. 

Yes

ETA: There was one MFMF, and a few FF which technically doesn't make it a threesome, but seems to be what you pervy girls are after.

And when I say "Pervy", I mean "Won;t you come over later where we can discuss it more... intimately?"

Bwahahahaha. I <3 ETS!

• imagedanlexi04:
    Because I'm nosey and curious and cleary very prude I need to ask how these three+ somes happen. How do you wind up with a guy and a bunch of women? Two guys? Does it start at a party or a bar? Did you get a phone call to come on over for a good time? Enlighten me please.
    Most of the time it was with my high school gf and our ex (it was high school and we were the only 3 out GLBTQ girls in the school) or my gf and a guy friend. The married couple were friends of mine and it just happened one morning after I spent the night.
  • imageKate621:

imagedanlexi04:

Usually it goes something like this.

Step 1) Get drunk

Step 2) Get naked

Step 3) OH! So and so is still in the room? Ok. Well, you come over here too.

Step 4) Romance Explosions

Lol. There were some drunken college shenanigans like Kate just described. Another was a girl I used to work with at camp. Once a friend asked me to join her and her BF, although I'm pretty sure she was not comfortable with it later and we never spoke of it again. I wasn't entirely sure I was straight, so I tried out some other stuff. Some of it was just plain fun. 

• I feel so inexperienced now.
  • imageohashlet:
    I feel so inexperienced now.

Same here.

Photobucket
    Nursed without dairy, egg, soy, peanut, treenut, fish, shellfish or beef for over a year.
    Currently tandem nursing dairy, egg, and shellfish free.
    DS born via emergency c/s after 20 hrs of labor. DD successful VBAC!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Learning Liam
  • imageohashlet:

LOL I'm one of the prudes cause I read this post like this Surprise

TTC #1 - Cycle 29 - BFP!! 03/05/10
    Blog BFP Chart Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • F M F

19ish?

Many drinks

M was my boyfriend at the time and F was a good friend. M left me for F about a week later. Swore to never do that again.

Warning: Bring Your Own Tissues...
    imageimageimage Sushi Sister to Meg 'n' Eric
    "I love glitterfarts and pregnant unicorns." ~ Tim'sWifey
    "Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
    "Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin
  • imageChatham2007:

F M F

19ish?

Many drinks

M was my boyfriend at the time and F was a good friend. M left me for F about a week later. Swore to never do that again.

Aww total backfire.

PS I love you. :)

TTC #1 - Cycle 29 - BFP!! 03/05/10
    Blog BFP Chart Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageRachelG83:
    imageChatham2007:

F M F

19ish?

Many drinks

Aww total backfire.

PS I love you. :)

EPIC BACKFIRE.

He came crawling back about a year later and I agreed to take a drive with him. We took my car and I drove us out into the middle of east bumfvck next to a lake. I suggested we go sit by the beach but then got really cold and "needed my jacket." I left his fvcking asss there.

I hear a few days later that he walked 10 miles before someone picked him up. I still smile thinking about it ;)

Warning: Bring Your Own Tissues...
    imageimageimage Sushi Sister to Meg 'n' Eric
    "I love glitterfarts and pregnant unicorns." ~ Tim'sWifey
    "Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
    "Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin
  • imageohashlet:

Me too.  

image Don't argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level then beat you with experience. - Mrs. G
  • imageChatham2007:

EPIC BACKFIRE.

He came crawling back about a year later and I agreed to take a drive with him. We took my car and I drove us out into the middle of east bumfvck next to a lake. I suggested we go sit by the beach but then got really cold and "needed my jacket." I left his fvcking asss there.

I hear a few days later that he walked 10 miles before someone picked him up. I still smile thinking about it ;)

I love you so much right now.

• Chatham, that's awesome. (your retaliation obviously, not what he did)
    imageimageimage
  • Sorry logged off for a little bit so I would actually focus and pack.

First time, it just happened. Graduation party (from college) that some friends had at their house. There was a chick who was all over me when the group was dancing. Eventually most people went home, but DH and I had planned to stay over anyway and we invited her to stay in the room we'd be in. Badabing, Badaboom.

The time with four of us was my BFF and her girlfriend at the time, DH and I. BFF and I were friends with bennys, and to balance it out her GF and DH had gotten together a few times. This was somewhat early in our relationship (3rd year?) and was pretty much an experiement that wasn't worth continuing since we wanted to stay together.

• FFF I was 19 they were 20 Very. Well I ended up hooking up with one of the girls like a month later. Oh college.
  • imageChatham2007:

EPIC BACKFIRE.

This. Is. Awesome. You *** rule. 

Mrs. 5/03*DD 2/07*DS1 5/09*DS2 7/12
  • MFF -18- Alcohol was involved in that one, and I was very bi-curious.

MMF -18- No alcohol in that one. Was just a wild child I guess. But it felt very demeaning and is an experience I will NOT ever repeat. Plus, I didn't realize untill years later, my BF at the time had a thing for the guy friend and thought the only way to get him in bed was to use me. EWWWWW

MFF -18- Was with an ex and my BFF at the time. There was drinking, but didn't need to be. We were all that comfortable with it. While it wouldn't happen again, it isn't something I regret. 

• I am really really boring... I didnt do any of this kind of stuff in college! I just smoked pot and had a lot of sex with one guy at a time.
  • Mine happened because I was kind of seeing the 35 year old when I moved several states away after high school.  I bought a plane ticket to go see my BFF from HS, but really went to go see him. We spent the weekend partying and going to local concerts (he was in a band).  We started going at it, and his room mate was right there. It just kind of spiraled.

I'm much tamer now.

I post .gifs. It's what I do.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"