January 2011 Moms
Options

Its that time of the month again - or maybe not...? :/

So just wondering what i should be expecting here. I'm breastfeeding, and i know that can make your period come back later, but that seems to be the only info i can find! I did get my period 1 1/2 months ago, and it seemed fairly normal, but i've seen nothing since. I've taken a pregnancy test and it is negative so far, but i still can't help worrying...i was on birth control for 9 years before we were expecting, so i really don't know what my "normal" cycle would be like...If you have gotten your period again, did it just start coming regularly again, or was it come and go for awhile? Basically, should i be freaking out that i am apparently two weeks late and LO isn't even 6 months yet?!!!
image BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Its that time of the month again - or maybe not...? :/

• Options
    I think it can be pretty irregular.  Especially with bf.  I just got my first one last week, so I don't know if I will be "on schedule" yet.  Sorry!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry yet.  Periods can be off and very irregular for a long time after giving birth, especially while BF.  I'm on birth control and my periods are still irregular when I come off for that week.  Sometimes I'll get it that Sunday and other times I wont get it until Thursday or Friday.  A friend of mine has only gotten her period like twice and her LO is 9 months old. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I EP and have only had one so far...that was 3 1/2 months ago. I have a doc appt next week and was going to ask about this. But really, I think it's not a big deal. It's bound to take a while to sort itself out!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"