2nd Trimester
Options

Arizona stress RX tea....

Anyone know if this is ok to drink while pregnant? Its caffeine free, but herb wise, not sure if it's ok.....thanks in advance to anyone who might know this answer!

Heres the ingredients:

Ingredients:
1) Premium brewed decaffeinated Black and Green Teas using filtered water
2) High Fructose Corn Syrup
3) Citric Acid
4) Natural Flavors
5) Panax Ginseng and Chamomile and Valerian extracts
6) Vitamins B-6 and Vitamins B-12

Re: Arizona stress RX tea....

• Options
    Seriously with this question?
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• Options
    Isn't citric acid going to melt the baby? Stick out tongue
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think you should be more concerned with the HFCS.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, excuse me for asking a question....I was told some herbs are a no go and I didnt know if these were the ones....Wow. Sorry, next time I'll keep my 'stupid questions' to myself....thanks for the help fellow moms :(
  • Options

This article might help you. All the ingredients seem to be safe. I'm just not sure about the herbal ingredients.

https://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancyhealth/naturalherbsvitamins.html

Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

• Options
    imageTiffanywhite40:
    Wow, excuse me for asking a question....I was told some herbs are a no go and I didnt know if these were the ones....Wow. Sorry, next time I'll keep my 'stupid questions' to myself....thanks for the help fellow moms :(
    Your right some herbal ingredients are unsafe. For example they can cause contractions. My doctor said to just avoid herbal teas, she didn't tell me which ones were actually dangerous. I'm not much help, I'm not sure if any if the ingredients listed are a problem. If you plan on drinking a ton of it, I do think you're right to be checking it out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"