Babies on the Brain

s/o waxing

I had my pits and bikini done today. The bill came to $37 and I tipped $10. I know it's well over 25%, but I figure since she is all up in my business, she has earned it. There is no amount of money in the world that would get me into someone elses nether regions like that.

That being said... What do you pay and tip?

Warning: Bring Your Own Tissues...
imageimageimage Sushi Sister to Meg 'n' Eric
"I love glitterfarts and pregnant unicorns." ~ Tim'sWifey
"Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
"Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin

Re: s/o waxing

• Sweet Baby Jesus! If it were like that here, I would buy my own wax kit.
    Warning: Bring Your Own Tissues...
    imageimageimage Sushi Sister to Meg 'n' Eric
    "I love glitterfarts and pregnant unicorns." ~ Tim'sWifey
    "Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
    "Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin
  • OMG $40 for eyebrows!? And here I am complaining that $10 is expensive.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Brazillian runs $85 I think, pits are $25, and I tip 20% of the final bill. 

I usually over tip, so I'll round it up. Mani-pedi the same, $20 or the next whole dollar amount up.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Brazilian is $50, and I tip $10. I luuuuurve my waxer, she's awesome.
    Mrs. 5/03*DD 2/07*DS1 5/09*DS2 7/12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • my brazilian last year was $65, I tipped 20%. That was the first and last time I had any waxing done, though I wouldn't be opposed to having it done again. I'm just too lazy to go. 
    imageimageimage
  • My brazilian is $41. I usually hand the waxer $50 and let her keep the $9. I agree that if she's all up in my bidness she really deserves a good tip. I couldn't do taht job, but where would we be without the women who do.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"