2nd Trimester

ITCHY NIPPLES!!!!!!!!!

im just about to enter into my 17 week of pregnancy and my nips are SO ITCHY, feels like if i was to scratch them id tear my nipple off, ive tried lotion and it doesn't work... anyone having same problem??????? Anyone know of anything that can help??? or whats causing it????
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ITCHY NIPPLES!!!!!!!!!

• Its probably the growth/stretching that's making them itch. Id try a nipple cream (lanshinoh makes a great one) for breastfeeding Moms... Really helped when mine got dried/cracked from nursing. You can find at grocery/walgreens/target
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • awesome thank you so much, ill have to try it, driving me freaking crazy... really thank you..lol
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the same problem. I put my burts bees belly butter on them and it seems to   help.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have Arbonne Shea Butter Body Lotion, and that helps so, so much. It's price-y though!
  • I had this before and it was more than just dryness--it was irritation for some reason or another and it started very early on.  My Dr. had me use hydrocortisone cream and it helped.  I'd call and make sure your Dr. says it's ok, but if the lotions/cremes don't help maybe try the hydrocortisone.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"