3rd Trimester
Options

If you plan to breastfeed...

This is also a good read. Wink

https://www.bestforbabes.org/dr-wendy-walsh-on-breastfeeding-critics

And if my post yesterday angered or offended you, this one will surely do the same. Only moreso.

Re: If you plan to breastfeed...

• Options
    I plan on breastfeeding, but you are just ridiculous.  Have fun stirring up shiit!
    BFP #1 - Twin B lost at 5w
    Bryce Addison  I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
    Our baby boy was born sleeping on 9.17.10. He was 19w1d.
    BFP #2 - Twin B lost at 4w
    Twin A
    BFP #3 - Lost at 5w
    BFP #4 - Lost at 4w
    BFP #5

• Options

I'm slowly moving over to this board and so I didnt' see your post yesterday!

Thanks for the article!

It's SOO hard when people don't support your choice or start to put things in your ear about BFing not being best! As new moms there are so many doubts it's one that I wish more women didn't have to deal with!

I BF'd my DD for 10 months and then slowly weened her for a month! I loved it and can't wait to BF'd my DS when he arrives!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You are too funny - stirring the pot for sure!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I have spent the better part of this past year "getting to know" token, and she's not a pot stirrer. She's an advocate for informed decision making, and anti-stupidity.
    imageimage
  • Options

Maybe I'm missing something, but whenever there is a breastfeeding post that gets "emotional"....I don't recall anyone bashing breastfeeding.  I think the posts get snarky when people bash moms who decide, for whatever reason, to formula feed. 

I don't know why that article would stir the pot because it's just giving support to breastfeeding moms.  I think it's the articles that use scare tactics and totally bash formula feeding that upset people (including me).   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageSnow1010:

Maybe I'm missing something, but whenever there is a breastfeeding post that gets "emotional"....I don't recall anyone bashing breastfeeding.  I think the posts get snarky when people bash moms who decide, for whatever reason, to formula feed. 

I don't know why that article would stir the pot because it's just giving support to breastfeeding moms.  I think it's the articles that use scare tactics and totally bash formula feeding that upset people (including me).   

I agree!

And since this post is titled "If you plan to breastfeed" then no one should be surprised about what this post is about.  If someone isn't planning to breastfeed, they shouldn't be offended because they were warned before reading this post.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"