Houston Babies

Houston Children's Museum?

Fun for little ones? My son is 22 months, is there enough for little ones to do or is it more for bigger kids?
Boy Stole my Heart
Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Photobucket Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Houston Children's Museum?

• On the 2nd floor they have the Tot Spot, an area just for 0-3 year olds, lots of fun things for toddlers up there. DD also really liked the water area outside when we went a few months ago (she just turned 2). He will have a blast.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Awesome, Is the water area something he needs a swim suit for or a change of clothes? 
    Boy Stole my Heart
    Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Photobucket Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My kids need a change of clothes. I save the water area for last and then we head home.

22mo will get a kick out of a lot of stuff there, not just the tot spot, though he won't necessarily use the exhibits "correctly".  The kidtropolis area has a little grocery store, diner, vet clinic, etc, that DS likes to play with.

- Jena
  • Awesome! Can't wait to take him, thanks ladies! :)
    Boy Stole my Heart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"