Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Confession *warning: pg mentioned*

I am feeling kind of like a horrible person right now. First of all, everytime I log onto my Facebook, someone is posting about their new pregnancy, second pregnancy, their sonogram pictures, or how they had to go and buy maternity clothes. Granted that none of these people even knew I was pregnant, much less about our loss, I can't help but to feel selfishly mad at them. It just hardly seems fair. Not to mention that my 17 yr old SIL is expecting her 2rd child, my 19 yr old SIL just had her 2nd child, and my 18 yr old cousin in law (if that's such a thing) is pregnant with her 3rd child! Babies having babies! Now how is this fair? On top of that, my "supposed to be best friend" has not offered one word of encouragement/sympathy since the loss. She just keeps texting me things like "Hey, wanna get together?" She is about 6 months pregnant. Although I love her to pieces and am very happy for her, it's too hard for me to get together with her right now and stare at her visibly pregnant belly. I realize that I have got to get over these ridiculous selfish feelings, but it's hard. "Lord, please help me to stop being so selfish and be able to do the right thing and share the joys of my friends with them instead of having anger in my heart...Amen". I feel like a terrible person. So that's my confession/vent for the day!! It also doesn't help that I would have been 12 weeks today and having a sonogram. Ugh.
First BFP April 2011, EDD 01/11/11, MMC June 20, 2011 D&C June 20, 2011 Second BFP September 23, 20011 CP diagnosed September 26, 2011 PAL/PGAL welcome
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Confession *warning: pg mentioned*

• I'm so sorry for your loss and you're feeling this way. I can totally relate though. I work with a bunch of dirtbags(law enforcement) and whenever I see one of them with kids, or a restraining order from their kids, etc. makes me ill. It's obnoxious and completely not fair. *hugs* You're not a terrible person.

CJ 05/29/2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"