At my OB appointment on Monday my BP was high and I had protein in my urine (along with a headache and swelling). They are concerned about pre-e and had me do a 24 hour urine catch. I dropped it off this morning and I'm anxiously awaiting the results.
Does anyone have experience with this? Since I'm full term they said they would induce me if the protein was over 300mg. I'm just wondering how soon they would induce me? In the next few days? How can pre-e affect the baby? I know no one can answer this for me but I'm just curious as to what others have gone through. TIA!