Upstate NY Babies

Cupcake Wrappers-Help

This is WAY too last minute to be needing these but I need dark purple cupcake wrappers for T's Party on the 4th. The wilton ones that come in the multi-color packs at the stores are the wrong purple....they're more of that funky pinky purple and I just need regular dark purple. Where else could I look? I don't think I'd have time to order them online plus that would be pricey to do I think and get them here in time.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Cupcake Wrappers-Help

• acmoore, joann fabrics and michaels...
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • yeah, I was going to suggest online. But I would call a few places before running around every where. I'd try Hobby Lobby (I find their selection much better than ACMoore, JoAnns), Premier Gourmet (they don't carry a ton, but sometimes have specialty/different items), Williams Sonoma and that La Gourmet Chef in the Galleria Mall.

Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • If you don't find any, what about making purple cupcakes instead and put them in white wrappers so they show? I picked up Wilton gel colors to color our cupcakes, and I found a great recipe that is doctored......going to attempt flour frosting too!
  • as an alternative you could do your own cupcake wrapper out of scrapbook paper that goes around the outside any cupcake liner just for presentation. 

Cupcakewrapper1

• dle927dle927 member

Federal Bake Mark

1400 William Street
    Buffalo, NY 14206-1813
    585-546-6121

Not sure why the number is a 585 but they have a TON of wholesale bakery supplies.  My mom used to make wedding cakes, and still makes a ton of pastries, etc.  She goes here to get all of the supplies. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Maybe Party City??
    image        image
  • Ditto on Party City, Michaels, and Joanns
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"