Adoption
Options

Reintro

Hello! I've posted here before because I'm an adoptee and I did intro a year and a half ago when we were trying to decide between fertility treatments and adoption.
After four unsuccessful IUIs and an IVF resulting in a c/p we have a dx of terrible egg quality. So, it's adoption for us.
Our plan is domestic infant adoption through a local agency (we have already attended an info session). We're going to submit our application next week.
I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you, and I'm always happy to chime in if you have any questions for adoptees.
Trying to grow our family with both fertility treatments and adoption since March 2009 
IUIs#1-4 = BFN, IVF#1 = c/p, IVF#2 = OHSS, FET#1=BFP
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Reintro

• Options

Hi and welcome back.

Was your adoption open or closed?

• Options
    imageDr.Loretta:

Hi and welcome back.

Was your adoption open or closed?

Mine was a closed adoption through Catholic Charities back in the late 70s.
    Trying to grow our family with both fertility treatments and adoption since March 2009 
    IUIs#1-4 = BFN, IVF#1 = c/p, IVF#2 = OHSS, FET#1=BFP
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi and I'm excited to see you over here! My bestie was adopted through Catholic Charoties in 1983. We are actually considering using them for our next adoption.

I am hoping & praying for a speedy match for you guys! It truly is like a breath of fresh air after the nightmare of cycle after cycle of disapointment.

GOOD LUCK! :) Looking forward to your involvement over here & following your new journey.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi!  I remember you.  Welcome back!  Good luck for a short wait!
  • Options

Welcome back!

I wish you the best on your journey, post often.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Moved to Domestic Adoption 9/09 Matched 10/09 Sweet little Luke was born 12/9/09!
  • Options
    Welcome back!  I'm looking forward to following your adoption journey.
  • Options
    Welcome and post often! :)
    We are adopting! Currently waiting for our domestic infant adoption match.

My blog: Making Me Mom

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • Options
    Good luck! 
    And I'm hoping the best for you as you begin this new step.

The PP is right.  This process is a breath of fresh air after all you've endured.
  • Options
    Welcome back!

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"