Multiples

Recommend your twin diaper bag.

Re: Recommend your twin diaper bag.

• Dwell Studio Hudson Tote, I bought it on clearance for about $80. It is amazing for holding everything. My only complaint is it doesn't have a pocket on the outside to hold my own things that I like to have quick access to (i.e. car keys, cell phone, wallet). But the storage inside makes up for it.
  • I use a petunia pickle bottom boxy backpack. I like that it can clip to stroller, be over the shoulder or a backpack (super handy with a car seat in each hand) 

Its big enough for us and I even throw a couple things for DD1 in it

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...

DH got me this one for Mother's Day.  (It is the Alex stiched patent leather diaper bag from coach).  It was a bit of a splurge, but I carry my diaper bag around all. the. time. I also have a Petunia Pickle Bottom boxy diaper bag/backpack that I used with DS#1 and still love but wanted something new.

I found this bag to be big enough, but no too big.  Plus it has lots of pockets on insides, on both sides and in front and back for extra storage (i.e. for keys, lip gloss, gum, cell phone and for bottles, sippy cups, etc..) And has straps that attach to my stroller which is a huge must for me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm using the Vera Bradley Miller bag. It's huge :-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • YesI like the Vera Bradley one, or DH bought me a Coach one that i absolutly love!!! it has the changing mat and plenty of holders for bottles, toys and room for diapers and extra outfits. He got mine at a Coach Outlet. LOVE IT!!!
  • I use the Ju Ju Be Prepared.  LOVE IT.  The bag is huge.  I can hold 8 hours of bottles, plus water, plus diapers, wipes, etc etc....absolutely everything.  And I still have compartments for keys, wallet, and on and on.  We LOVE IT.  My only issue now is that the twins are getting older and I don't need to take as much and sometimes I want something smaller.  I carry a large purse but am shopping for a smaller bag, maybe a tote.
    DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"