Quick background, I am to schedule my hsg on cd 1 and then we are to do our first (and likely only) IUI in August.
I am thinking about emailing the RE. I am very conflicted and not sure what to do (maybe someone here has some advice).
Dh doesn't want to spend a fortune on treatment and has agreed to "the cheapest option" or 1 IUI. I am pretty sure with monitoring, I could possibly get 3 cycles of injectibles with TI for the price of 1 IUI. My RE recommends the IUI because clomid didn't work and we've been trying for two years and we aren't getting any younger. But I was thinking if my hsg comes back clear, if my AMH is okay and if dh's sperm analysis is above normal, if a post coital test wouldn't be a bad idea to see if my cm is an issue.
Would you put all of your eggs in one basket and go for one IUI, or would you opt for more cycles with TI?
It won't be the end whatever we decide, we will still try but not seek treatment except acupuncture. I am just having a hard time with IUI being the only recommendation at this time and dh only wanting to do one. (he doesn't want to wipe out savings to do 3 back to back IUI's) which I understand completely.
Thanks in advance for any input/advice/anything...:(