Attachment Parenting

Natural Insect Repellant

Rec yours please. The skeeters really like Ari & he welts. Poor kid has 7 or 8 bites right now & was scratching all night.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Natural Insect Repellant

• We use California babies spray and in our cars and diaper bags we have off botanical wipes for unforeseen sceeter ridden activities.

ETA: We haven't used the Off wipes yet.  I looked them up online to see what each was made of with the make your own link.  When I looked at them I noticed that Cali babies says to wait till 6 mo. unless you talk to pedi, but the Off wipes say wait till child is 3.  I remember looking at the pkg in the store to see if it had an age on it, and I clearly didn't see one.  The outer pkging is gone now, but I wanted to post this.  Time to figure out a different plan for what we are going to keep in the diaper bag and car. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We use tea tree oil. It works really well. We just dab it on behind our ears, knees, elbows, ankles, etc, etc.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • Loading the player...
  • ayramayram member
    Mom to 4 boys under age 6 Evan, Darren, Liam & Isaac
  • We use Para'Kito wrist bands- all natural and no spray, lotion, etc. I've been surprised at how well it works. (https://www.parakito.com/en/all-products)

ETA: We put the wristband around the strap of the beco carrier and it works beautifully. Plus it smells nice. Smile 

• I like the Badger one
  • I used california baby and it broke baby out in a rash. We haven't yet found a solution :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    History of IF and 2.5 years TTC. The day we were to start our first IUI we received a call that changed our lives forever and 10 month old Olivia joined our family. Shortly thereafter we got a surprise BFP and baby 2 is due July 5, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"