March 2011 Moms

Wish us luck

We had to stop the swaddle cold turkey tonight since Emilie decided today was the day to start rolling!

So far we've been upstairs 4 times to soothe her since she's been down at 9pm. It's now just after 11pm. I hope that she's down for the rest of the night now.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wish us luck

• I went through this about a week ago. We decided to stop swaddling because we have the longest baby in the world (lol) and needed to upgrade to a small. I couldn't find a sleepsack in a small without the swaddle attached and I knew sooner or later she would not want to be swaddled anymore.

Anyway, I found that if you push their arms and hands flat on the mattress above their head, they sleep better. If my LO had her hands on her tummy or anywhere in the "air" she would wake up the second her hands moved because it seemed like she thought she was falling.

GOOD LUCK!

Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Bio

• We stopped cold turkey on Saturday night for the same reason.  The first night was really rough, second night was better and by the third night we were back to our old sleeping schedule.  DS slept from 9-4:30 on Monday night and 8:30-3:30 Tuesday night.  Just stick with it and it will get better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks girls! Last night wasn't as bad as I thought. DH rocked her and she ended up sleeping great with both arms over her head.

Fingers crossed nap time today goes as well!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"