Pregnant after 35

My poopy princess

Just had to share an "awww" moment...after that crazy poopy day yesterday... tonight was the sweetest moment I think I've ever had as a mother.....

Bernadette and I cuddled, as I sang to her in my arms in our glider tonight.. and she was rubbing my belly (the baby) as I rubbed her back.  She held her hand on my belly to feel him kick as I sang.  The baby could obviously hear us... and Bernadette could feel him move... was so sweet... I asked her if she could feel him and she nodded her head... :)

I should add that I have the most awesome glider which is wide enough for her to sit next to me.. it is a dutalier reclining glider.. got from Babies R Us.. LOVE LOVE LOVE it...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My poopy princess

• That is absolutely SWEET!!! Awe! Doesn't it seem like after the 'fall-out'...it gives us time to reconnect and find the beauty (even in the 'poopiest' moments)!?? Happy you and your sweet daughter found a moment to bond and snuggle. Those are some of my favorite times (even, dare I say...with my preteen)!
    Pregnancy Ticker image image
  • Awww!  Very sweet!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"