September 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone else tired of not being able to breathe??

I feel like I'm yawning all day just to get some oxygen to my lungs. Everyone thinks I'm just yawning and super tired (while that may be true), but it's just so hard to breathe. Any tips or tricks to get more oxygen? I feel like I can't even sit comfortably without having to take super deep breaths every minute.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone else tired of not being able to breathe??

• Options
    I got tired of it a long time ago. I've been breathless since the first couple of months. But it's okay.... breathing is over rated anyways. ;)
  • Options
    ugh I get so frustrated with that... today I was soooooo angry and on the phone with ATT, but I walked up my stairs and by the time I was at the top, I didnt even have the energy or breath to yell at them like I needed to. 
    {May Siggy Challenge}
    Favorite TV mom: Janelle's Mom

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Flor Maria
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat, but it's been much worse this week.  Apparently if you carry your baby higher its worse.  Tongue Tied  Just great.  **sighs**  The only thing that's helped me (and not much at that), is finding a seat and propping my feet up and taking a few, slow, deep breaths (vs short quick ones).  Hope this helps a bit cause breathing is NOT overrated!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ac5008ac5008 member
    Yes :/ And this week Ive found I have to stand up when Im eating (just dinner it seems) to give some more room (maybe its all in my head ....).  Im starting to miss the Second Trimester! 

Love is multiplied: DS #1: 1.5.99 ~ DS #2: 9.23.11 ~ DD 8.29.13

m/c 11/12/12 - sleep tight baby bean.

Bitty Baby #4, please stick around - we already love you so very much!

Ultrasound 11/4 - TWO HEARTBEATS!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    elyndselynds member
    Yup, it's rough.  My OB said that baby really couldn't possibly be any higher and doesn't appear to be going anywhere soon - woo hoo.
  • Options
    YES!!!!  Last night I thought I was going to choke just trying to eat dinner.  I work from home and I have to work lying in a reclining position on my bed because I couldn't breathe sitting in a chair any more!  (thank goodness I have a laptop).   Even then I still get "attacks" when I just can't breathe. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"