High-Risk Pregnancy

And the crying starts again.......

I can't turn my brain off so it wanders to things I don't want to think about.  Then I start crying.  I just wish I could get comfortable and that Friday or November would hurry up and get here.  Whichever comes first.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: And the crying starts again.......

• Thank you CurlingRocks.  I think if I get through this week I'll be doing well.  I have a friend visiting me tomorrow and my brothers gf is going to come over on Thursday for a movie day.  I'm truly blessed to have great friends and family.  And thank you for the tip on getting comfortable in the other post.  I feel the same way about laying on my side.  It feels like your ribs are caving in!  lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It sounds like you're going through a lot. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with all of this.

Do you have someone to talk to IRL? If you're feeling like you have to hold onto all of this and deal with it by yourself, therapy or counseling of some kind can be a huge help. You're dealing with some very intense feelings, which can be overwhelming if you don't have an outlet.

I hope a good cry and a talk with a friend/partner/therapist helps!

BabyFruit Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"