September 2011 Moms

Target Registry Completion Coupon?

Ok, so I know they send out the 10% coupon about a month before your due date. My questions is do you get two codes, one for in the store and one for online? Or do you only get one? If only one is it just for in store?

There is more selection online, plus the prices are usually cheaper, so I'd like to buy some things there. But other items, especially small items, are only available in the store, so it got me thinking.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Target Registry Completion Coupon?

• kleu9kleu9 member
    From what I recall from my wedding, you get one coupon that can be used for both the store and online (there's an online promo code).
  • imagekleu9:
    From what I recall from my wedding, you get one coupon that can be used for both the store and online (there's an online promo code).

Can you use it more than once? Or do you have to pick to use it in the store or online?

Thanks for your help!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • kleu9kleu9 member
    imageMsCrispy:

imagekleu9:

Can you use it more than once? Or do you have to pick to use it in the store or online?

Thanks for your help!

I think you can only use it for one day for each. So for example, you could only use the store coupon one day but as many times during that day and then the online coupon code is the same. There may be a chance that you actually have to use them both on the same day too. I know when they used to give out the rewards discount coupons for the Target card you could use it as many times as you wanted in store and online but only in for one day. Not sure if they've changed that for the registry coupons or not.

• I don't know about the registry completion, but with the 10% off rewards they gave with the Target CC I have, it was good for one day. You could use it in multiple store and online transactions, as long as they were all made on the same date.

I'm thinking their registry completion may work the same way, but I don't know for sure.

Be the change you wish to see in the world. ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"