Single Parents

people on this board seem rude

nvm

i will stick to friends and family 

Re: people on this board seem rude

• Its an internet board. Put your big girl panties on and deal with it.

People here are not going to tell you want you WANT to hear. They are going to tell you what you NEED to hear.

If that hurts your feelings don't post.

image www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • imagecarrieannew:

Its an internet board. Put your big girl panties on and deal with it.

People here are not going to tell you want you WANT to hear. They are going to tell you what you NEED to hear.

THIS! Life is tough and candy coating things isn`t going to help you - sorry.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecarrieannew:

Its an internet board. Put your big girl panties on and deal with it.

THIS! Life is tough and candy coating things isn`t going to help you - sorry.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's not just this board, thebump and thenest are notorious for snark.  However, most times it's what you need to hear, just probably not the sugar coated delivery you would've hoped for.

Are responses "mean" or do you just not like what we have to say?

Seeming that you have one post, you can't be referring to anything YOU have said.  Oh and if you're referring to Lilhotcandies' posts you should disregard unless you know the history there.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageachase123:

It's not just this board, thebump and thenest are notorious for snark.  However, most times it's what you need to hear, just probably not the sugar coated delivery you would've hoped for.

Seeming that you have one post, you can't be referring to anything YOU have said.  Oh and if you're referring to Lilhotcandies' posts you should disregard unless you know the history there.

Yeah, what is the story there?  I get she smokes, but did she put her kids in danger or something? (Not that smoking isn't bad enough, just wondering if there's more to the story).

• imageLJF1218:
    imageachase123:

It's not just this board, thebump and thenest are notorious for snark.  However, most times it's what you need to hear, just probably not the sugar coated delivery you would've hoped for.

Yeah, what is the story there?  I get she smokes, but did she put her kids in danger or something? (Not that smoking isn't bad enough, just wondering if there's more to the story).

Something about her being a pot head but then trying to get upset with her ex for doing drugs.  I'm not sure of her whole story.  Carrie was on the month boards with her and she knows more about it.  Basically nothing she says makes sense and we attributed it to her smoking too much.

• Got it.  That makes sense since she posted the exact same post a few days apart.  Thanks.
  • She also posted some wacky things on this board and another at like 1 or 2 am.  First she blamed  it on her drunk BF and then it was her drunk?  I am not exactly sure anymore because it was a long while ago.
  • imageblondnearby:
    She also posted some wacky things on this board and another at like 1 or 2 am.  First she blamed  it on her drunk BF and then it was her drunk?  I am not exactly sure anymore because it was a long while ago.

She is a big ole pot head. That is more than enough of what you need to know. But she did all those things too.

image www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"