September 2011 Moms
Options

30 weeks tomorrow! Isn't it flying by?

In one sense its seems to be going by so fast & I still have a lot to do!

On the other, it seems to be dragging by!  I can't wait to be done & have him in my arms.  I hope the next couple of months fly on by!  So looking forward to meeting our little Shane!

Re: 30 weeks tomorrow! Isn't it flying by?

• Options
    I feel the same. I'll be 31weeks on Thursday! Wednesday is my last appt being every 3-4 weeks and I start going every 2 weeks! 6w3d until full term! eek! on one hand, it's not going by fast enough and on the other, the weeks are just flying by. I only have 2 weeks left of work, then my shower a week later, then the baby will be coming soon. I think I'm more anxious to see my little one and what she looks like than anything. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ill be 30 weeks tomorrow too! How exciting huh?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i'm ok with it flying by at this point.  we're ready (except for the middle name. lol) and i'm over the constant pain. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It's flying for me! I'm behind you - will be 28 weeks Wed - but it feels like I should be just at the end of 1st tri or something. Not all the way in 3rd tri. With less than 3 months to go. 
    imageimageimage
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

You know, it took FOREVER to get to 8 weeks and have my first appointment, but since then, time has been FLYING BY.  I cannot believe it's already 30 weeks for me, and now I'm starting to feel that I'm not prepared enough!  Not enough time...

But, on the other hand, feeling prepared or not, I cannot wait to hold this baby in my arms.

• Options

I am 30 weeks today and I am due 10 days later than you.

What the heck?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    29 weeks tomorrow and my gauge is 8-11 more weeks..which is so scary! Im thrilled and can't wait but time is zipping on by! Its already almost july! I remember when I got my bfp thinking its going to take foreeeever..and now were in the home stretch!
  • Options
    imageabatkins:

What the heck?

All your tickers say you are 29 weeks today - that would definitely put you a week later than me!

• Options
    imageabatkins:

What the heck?

All your tickers say you are 29 weeks today - that would definitely put you a week later than me!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"