Eco-Friendly Family

where's the cheapest place to get eco-friendly sposies?

I'm looking for the chlorine-free kind (i.e. Earth's Best, Seventh Generation, etc.). 

I don't mind buying online if it's cheaper. 

TIA! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: where's the cheapest place to get eco-friendly sposies?

• Amazon Subscribe & Save and Amazon Mom.  Fifteen percent off for S&S plus an additional 15% for Amazon Mom.  You can cancel your subscription after the first delivery if you wish.  Also, you get free shipping (although it's not Prime 2 day).

Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • imageCABunny:

Amazon Subscribe & Save and Amazon Mom.  Fifteen percent off for S&S plus an additional 15% for Amazon Mom.  You can cancel your subscription after the first delivery if you wish.  Also, you get free shipping (although it's not Prime 2 day).

This!  I like the Seventh Gen Free and Clear diapers and get a really good price on amazon.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • If you only need a small amount (you don't specify whether you want them for full-time use or just NB or as backup for cloth or something, so I'm not sure), we've had good luck with buying seventh gen at Toys R Us (the couple times we've bought them for trips, it's been buy one, get one 50% off). Otherwise, I would agree that the Amazon deal seems like the preferred option for getting disposable diapers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"