Cloth Diapering

Wet Bag vs. Wet/Dry bag vs. Pail Liner

I don't understand the differences between these three things.  Isn't a large wet bag basically the same as a pail liner?  Will the large wet bag still fit in a pail well enough to be functional and easy?  Most importantly, what the heck is the difference between a wet bag and a wet/dry bag?  I thought a wet bag kept things dry too...Help please!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wet Bag vs. Wet/Dry bag vs. Pail Liner

• Pail liner - basically a large/re-usable trash bag.  Generally has elastic on the top to hold it from sliding down into a trash can.  Sometimes has a drawstring.

In my experience, no.  A large wetbag isn't as large as a pail liner.

Wet/dry bags have two pockets.  One on the outside of the "wet" part where you keep dry things, and the wet part where you put wet things and is lined with PUL.

• Wet bag features a zipper and sometimes a hanging loop.  I wouldn't think it would easily fit on a trash can because of the zipper.  It just has one opening for dirties.  It is often used for traveling, diaper bags, and daycare.

A wet/dry bag has two zippered openings and usually people use one side for clean, dry items and the other side for damp/dirty items.

A pail liner generally is shaped more like a trash bag with an elastic seam around the top allowing it to easily go on a trash can, but not so much for a stand alone bag.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"