Military Families

Babies close together

So I have an 11 month old and we are expecting our 2nd in December. We did plan it this way ;) Any one else have their babies close together? Any tips, advice? Thanks

Re: Babies close together

• I would check the "Two Under 2" board they may be a little more helpful :)

Good luck and best wishes.

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Get a double stroller and your diapering skills will be awesome!  You can do it, I promise!  Learning to juggle two really isn't that tough.  It's great when they are bigger too because my kids always have someone to play with.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Get an Ergo.  It's a great way to keep the baby close and still have hands to chase the toddler.  I love having my two girls close in age.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • PP is right!  When they are younger that is the best way.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I'm in the same boat, I have a 9 month old and due in December.  We did not plan it this way but also did not really prevent it either.  Other than that I have an 8 year old too.  I will say that I do think having them closer together than further apart is better in the sense that they play together. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm in the same boat just even closer together. I have an almost 5 month old and due in Feb. They will be almost exactly a year apart. I just hope that I don't go completely insane since my husband will also be deployed at the same time when this baby is due.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I did get the double BOB stroller. I think it will work out just fine for them even when they are older, although once the little one, who we call JB (jelly bean after appearance on first ultrasound), gets a little bigger we are probably going to get something light weight. 

Momyof22b I'm sorry your husband will be deployed that's really rough. Mine was deployed my whole last pregnancy was home for a month and then deployed again just in time to miss Allie's birth. It was very sad for us. This time I'm really happy to say he will be home. I hope you have family that can come watch your first while you are in labor. I will say this. I thought about the fact that he wasn't here right when I went into labor and right after but during I just focused on bring baby into the world and we were fine. I'm sure you will be too. It's the idea of them missing that is really hard.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"