North Carolina Babies

Recommendations for Reproductive Endocrinologists?

My husband and I may be moving to the Charlotte area and are looking for a RE. We have already been working with an RE in Southern California and want to resume treatments ASAP.  

Thanks! 

Pursing Domestic Infant Adoption through a local agency. In the meantime, our dog is our baby.  Bumping from Portland, Oregon. 

Re: Recommendations for Reproductive Endocrinologists?

• I have several friends use REACH in Charlotte. All with positive results and nothing but glowing reviews.
  • H&W05H&W05 member

I also recommend REACH.

www.reachdrs.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am at REACH right now and they are pretty good...it seems very impersonal though, a bit like a factory LOL, and i've heard others say the same.But they're supposed to be good, so i'll deal with it.

I have heard good things about the Women's Institute too but read that they only do IVF at certain times (on their schedule, not yours) which I didn't like if we do end up going that way.

M/C #1 BFP 5/26/08, missed m/c discovered 9w1d (blighted ovum) M/C #2 BFP 11/19/08, missed m/c discovered at 12w1d (triploidy) BFP!! 3/27 Due date 12/5/09 Benjamin Tate is here! Born 12-1-09, 9lbs 5oz, 22" via C-Section M/C #3: d/x ectopic, methotrexate given 2/11 BFP!! 7/12, due 3-21-12
  • I went to the Womens Institute and was very happy with my experience there.  My RE there was Dr. Usadi.  I felt very cared for and although I was happy I got pregnant, I was sad to leave them and return to my regular OB/GYN. 

They don't do IVF at certain times on their schedule. That isn't true at all.  IVF is based on your own personal cycle.  I ended up having weekend appointments sometimes because of the way things fell/progressed.

TTC #1 since 7/08 After 3 years, 2 losses, 3 rounds of IUI, and one round of IVF, we finally have our dream come true! DS born 7/30/11

TTC #2 off and on since 7/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"