September 2011 Moms
Options

My belly shrunk!

I have always felt changes of belly size throughout my pregnancy - sometimes bigger than others. BUt the past few days I have felt like it's been significantly smaller and stayed that way! Maybe I'm just getting used to how it looks?

Also it looks like it's lower than it used to be! Second timers - is it too early to notice a drop in my belly? Am I crazy or imagining things?

Anyone else feel like they are smaller not bigger?

BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: My belly shrunk!

• Options
    Some days I feel much smaller and I've chalked it up to Little Man's positioning, what I'm wearing, and what I've eaten that day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't feel like I am growing at all anymore, but DH assures me I am.  I think it's because I am used to seeing my belly every day, and like the previous statement, depending on the position of LO that day, and what you eat/ate.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm a second timer and I don't know about dropping earlier, but I've carried this one much lower than DD the entire time (both girls).   I don't feel that I'm getting any smaller, but I do feel like I'm not getting any bigger, even though I'm still gaining weight.  I chalked this up to getting used to the belly!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    elyndselynds member

That happened to me - I felt like it got smaller for a week, but then it got even bigger than before!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"