January 2011 Moms
Options

Where is Skroops?

Am I missing something, where did she go?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where is Skroops?

• Options
    I was wondering too! Hope everything is going ok for her...
  • Options
    imageamandabrown530:
    I was wondering too! Hope everything is going ok for her...
    I just thought about her this am too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey girls. Awwww, thanks for thinking of me, nice to know I am missed. Never fear, I am still alive. :) But our laptop pretty much died so it has been hard to respond to posts since I can pretty much only bump from my phone now. DH is hoping that he's gonna be able to fix the comp, but we're not sure if it's even gonna be worth it to out any money into it.

Anyways, hope everyone is doing well. I miss Chatting with you ladies!! I'll try to keep up on posts, but if someone wants to take over QOTD feel free. I don't know if people have missed them or were relieved not to see them every day -lol :)

• Options
    imageskroops:
    Hey girls. Awwww, thanks for thinking of me, nice to know I am missed. Never fear, I am still alive. :) But our laptop pretty much died so it has been hard to respond to posts since I can pretty much only bump from my phone now. DH is hoping that he's gonna be able to fix the comp, but we're not sure if it's even gonna be worth it to out any money into it.

Anyways, hope everyone is doing well. I miss Chatting with you ladies!! I'll try to keep up on posts, but if someone wants to take over QOTD feel free. I don't know if people have missed them or were relieved not to see them every day -lol :)

I've missed your QOTD! I could never come up with fun Qs though so I don't volunteer to take over. ;)

Hope everything works out with your computer and it's not too expensive! :-/

• Options
    imageamandabrown530:
    imageskroops:

I've missed your QOTD! I could never come up with fun Qs though so I don't volunteer to take over. ;)

Hope everything works out with your computer and it's not too expensive! :-/

Haha...I imagined (in my imaginative mind) that Skroops asks these questions in espanol in her class!! LOL 

Skroops, am I right? Am I right?? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"