January 2011 Moms

xp: 3-4 Am I the only one...

that didnt know..

Jay uses pampers cruisers size 3 diapers. He has been using them for over a month now and I just relized today that when they are wet they have music notes that appear on the front. I thought it was the disgn but I pulled out another diapers and it didnt have any.

I am amazing I thought after the size 1 diapers and the yellow line turning blue that was it. Now there are music notes! That is awsome!

Re: xp: 3-4 Am I the only one...

• Pampers is adding the wetness indicator to all of their sizes starting this summer. You probably have one of the first packages :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What about Dry Max? Are those getting them?

JCole - how do you like Cruisers? We have a package I haven't opened yet... 

• Loading the player...
  • I like them. They seem to be able to hold alot and we have not had a blow out in them. We havnt tried anything else sence the nb diapers so I have nothing to compare to but I would definitly recomend them.
  • imageMrsLynnyD:

What about Dry Max? Are those getting them?

I assume you mean Swaddlers? Yes, they are getting them too.

JCole - how do you like Cruisers? We have a package I haven't opened yet... 

*butting in* We tried the Cruisers and liked them better than the Swaddlers... until DD got chemical burn on her lady parts :( But if you're already using diapers with Dry Max in them, you'll be fine.

• Duh - I said Dry Max and meant Baby Dry. We used Dry Max only once but I prefer Baby Dry. Oops.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"