Boston Babies

Pediatrician Recommendations in the Waltham, Newton, Watertown area?

Looking for some recommendations for Pediatricians in the Waltham, Newton Watertown area....Any suggestions are much appreciated!!!

Re: Pediatrician Recommendations in the Waltham, Newton, Watertown area?

• I had Dr. Greg Dallos when I was a kid and all of my cousins bring their kids there now as well. He is over by the Children's Hospital on Hope Ave. HTHs!
    V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dr. Dallos is awesome.  We moved to Norwood, but kept our docs in Waltham because we like them and we like being affiliated with NWH.
  • Loading the player...
  • If you're willing to drive to Arlington, Dr. Zeman at Arlington pediatrics is incredible. She spends an hour with us at each appt because we have a preemie and we are first time, nervous parents. She is patient, understanding, has never kept us waiting. Her style is pretty laid back. She trusts that we are the experts on our son, and she really listens to what we think/want for him. She doesn't jump right to meds to solve everything. We feel very blessed to have her.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Dr.Gupta or anyone in her group at NWH Pediatrics.  They are so GREAT!
  • Also, Dr. Dallos' PA Michelle is absolutely awesome and is just as knowledgeable as any doc I've been to.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"