Birth mom sent me this message (after I told her to take care of herself and take her prenatal vitamins
" thank you and i will. I want you to have this baby more then ever so i will wait hopefully god will turn your business into a mind."
I'm not exactly sure what she meant by "into a mind" but get the gist of what she is saying.
She wants to wait until the last minute so I can evaluate how my business is going and then DH and I can make a decision in early October, just a few weeks before she is due. I'm a little scared that we're all (us and the birth family) going to get so excited and have our hearts set on this, and then it won't work out. But, at the same time, if we're supposed to have this baby, then I do think that God will help us find the money.