3rd Trimester

When do bi-weekly visits start?

I have an appt at 28 weeks.  Will I have another one at 30 weeks or 32 weeks? I don't remember with DD if they start at 30 or 32 weeks. TIA
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: When do bi-weekly visits start?

• Mine started at 30 weeks (so 28, 30, 32), then weekly starting at 36.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • When I went last week at 28 weeks, they scheduled my next appointment for 30 weeks.

I cannot believe I'm getting so close!

Happy Spring!.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine started at 26 weeks.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I just had my last monthly visit at 32 weks, then they go to biweekly at for 34-36 weeks and then weekly afterward. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Proud Mom to the ZooCrew - Jack 3 years old and Joey 21 months. 
    Excited and delighted to welcome the 3rd member of the ZooCrew in 2015! We can't wait to meet you Matthew Henry!
  • I start going bi-monthly at 32 wks.  Then, I'm assuming I'll go every week around 38wks through my due date.  But she didn't say anything about going bi-weekly.
    BabyFruit TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image image
  • My last monthly visit is Tuesday at 30 weeks, then I start with the bi-weekly visits.

Can't believe it's getting so close!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • It depends on your office. Mine started at 32 weeks.
  • imageMargauxGreen:
    I just had my last monthly visit at 32 weks, then they go to biweekly at for 34-36 weeks and then weekly afterward. 

That is also the schedule at the practice I go to.  

Pregnancy Ticker

• my doc started 3wk visits at 27 weeks which i liked, so i go 27, 30, 33, 36 and then weekly. thought it was kind of nice because (knock on wood) i've had a pretty smooth pregnancy, and every 3 weeks seemed just about right. sometimes when they start you on the bi-monthly it seems a bit often - at least at the 28/30ish week mark. every doc is different tho.
  • imagelucylea:
    Mine started at 30 weeks (so 28, 30, 32), then weekly starting at 36.  

Same. 

Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagelucylea:
    Mine started at 30 weeks (so 28, 30, 32), then weekly starting at 36.  

me too

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Mine started at 28 weeks. At 36 weeks, I'll see my doc every week. 
    pregnancy calendar BabyName Ticker
  • I had an appointment at 27w and my next one is at 31. After that I go every other week.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have my next appointment at 28 weeks (basically) and the next will be at about 30.
    photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• I'm going this week at 28 weeks and each one after that will be every 2 weeks until I think 35 or 36 weeks then its weekly. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had an appt this week (31 weeks) and will have my first bi-weekly for the next one at 33 weeks.  My doctor always does one 3 week interval before she starts the biweeklies. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"