Upstate NY Babies

$2 old navy tank tops

is everyone going to old navy for the $2 tank tops today? I'm excited to get new tanks

Re: $2 old navy tank tops

• Adults or kids?  I don't see anything on their website?
  • imagejnk062602:
    Adults or kids?  I don't see anything on their website?

it's on their facebook page. there was a pre-sale yesterday w/ a coupon and a lot of people were saying they were picked over already. It's just the ribbed basic tanks, and I don't wear those... except maybe to the gym. Some other tanks are on sale too... just not for $2. So, I don't think I'll be going... it'll probably be busy and picked over.

• Loading the player...
  • wendyjwendyj member
    I needed to go there today anyway to return a bathing suit. I'll have to see if there's anything left.
  • wait the presale was yesterday? now that makes me mad.  i was home in the morning yesterday and could have went over there but the email said today
  • imagejewelsonu:
    wait the presale was yesterday? now that makes me mad.  i was home in the morning yesterday and could have went over there but the email said today

yep, you could print a coupon and get them yesterday. According to the comments on the FB page, people were saying it was crazy yesterday and things were sold out already.

• well my old navy is sold out of tank tops. 
  • I went yesterday, with the coupon, and the pre-sale was only for cardholders, which wasn't mentioned anywhere except in-store.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageemiliemetcalf:
    I went yesterday, with the coupon, and the pre-sale was only for cardholders, which wasn't mentioned anywhere except in-store.
    Lame.
  • I would have loved to pick some up but I'm so frustrated with Old Navy lately. Anytime anything goes on sale they are soooo limited and always sold out of sizes. Same with their clearance... I don't mean to be offensive to anyone but if you're an amazon or an anorexic you could get some great deals, lol.
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yeah, the old navy saturday morning sales are nutso and its just not worth it.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • imageemiliemetcalf:
    I went yesterday, with the coupon, and the pre-sale was only for cardholders, which wasn't mentioned anywhere except in-store.
    They wouldn't let you use the coupon??? The coupon didn't say you needed the card... I used the coupon no problems! I bought 10 for 20 dollars. I love the ribbed tanks as undershirts for under my scrubs. They had lots of tanks and colors at the Waterloo outlet at about 8pm last night.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ahh, ok.  Well I only just got home from my sister's bridal shower....long day - got there at 9 to start setting up!.  Just threw dd down for a (late) nap, so the earliest I could even go would be like 6pm, so I don't think I will bother.  Maybe next yr haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"