Houston Babies

Best place to get a prenatal massage??

do any of you know a good place in houston where i can get a prenatal massage???

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket

Re: Best place to get a prenatal massage??

• I have been going to Massage Heights, the Eldridge/ Briar Forest location in West Houston/ Energy corridor. There are a few massage therapists that do prenatal, but Ive been going with Crystal who is great. 

Im sure there are more specific prenatal massage places in the Rice Village area though. Massage Heights doesnt have a pregnancy table or special pillows etc, but you lay on your side and have a big long pillow to hug! And it is close to where I live so convenient! 

Our little boy arrived 4 weeks early! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Texas Womens Hospital.  They gave me a massage while I was a patient; however, they told me that have their own area for massages if I wasn't a patient and wanted to come to them after having a baby.  It was pretty cheap too. 
    Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
  • kj07kj07 member

I went to Houston Pregnancy Massage and Doula Care, recommended to me by my OB.  They have several staff trained as doulas and in prenatal massage.  I used Leslie - she and a few other staff have a discount package if you buy 4 1-hour sessions.  She really helped relieve my sciatic pain.

My friend was happy with her massage through Women's Hospital, but I don't know who she used there.

photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"