Philadelphia Babies

dr borromeo at pennsylvania hospital?

Hey everyone,

I had heard so many good things about Dr Kolecki at PennCare for women.. and tried to make an appt with her - and she isnt taking new patients!  I made an appt with Dr Borromeo? Does anyone have any thoughts about her good/bad.. I appreciate your comments!  Thanks!

Re: dr borromeo at pennsylvania hospital?

• i LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Borromeo. She's very straight forward and listens to what you say. I could not have been happier. I saw Renbaum for my first appointment, and I was so much happier with Borromeo. And her nurses are awesome too  :D 
    Bean Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Bean Part Deux BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I really like Dr. Borromeo. She delivered my son last year!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I guess I'm the only one that had a bad experience.  My doctor left the practice, so I saw her once and did not care for her.  She told me I didn't "look like" I had gestational diabetes, so not to worry about my scheduled 3 hour glucose test.  I also asked her if whole wheat pasta was better to eat with GD, and she rolled her eyes and told me if I like cardboard then yes.  Really?!  She also had no clue about vegetarian prenatal vitamins with DHA, which my previous doctor had prescribed.  BTW, I did test positive for GD, probably due to family history, something you can't tell by looking at person.  So, to answer your question, no I did not like her.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I ended up switching to the midwife practice on the 9th floor because they were more aligned with my wishes for natural childbirth.  However, at the midwife practice you see a different person at each visit, so you have to be open to the idea that you may not know the person who delivers your baby.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"