September 2011 Moms
Options

damnyouautocorrect...

I am seriously laughing so hard and crying at my desk right now...

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: damnyouautocorrect...

• Options
    Love that site! It makes me laugh until I cry too...that's my kind of humor!
  • Options
    OMG LOL... crying here!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OMG, I love these.  I am dying.  Please tell me you're at work and silent laughing.  I swear, that makes them 300x funnier.  They are funny when I look at them at home, but they are disgustingly funny when I have to keep my laughing muted.  I can't tell you how many times I've buried my head in my desk.
  • Options

I am trying to tell myself I can't go to it, must. do. some. work.

I love that site and I do laugh until I cry.

Lacey- it makes me LOL

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageCoach_Ali:
    OMG, I love these.  I am dying.  Please tell me you're at work and silent laughing.  I swear, that makes them 300x funnier.  They are funny when I look at them at home, but they are disgustingly funny when I have to keep my laughing muted.  I can't tell you how many times I've buried my head in my desk.

I'm doing my best lol I was just hoping nobody walked in and saw me crying since I was laughing so hard...It's even funnier since I have an iphone and and have this same damn problem with autocorrect too lol

• Options
    OMG that website never fails!  I can sit there and read it for hours
  • Options
    LOVE!!! Broiling the puppy was the best. I love when they are ones where moms will say something horribly inappropriate to their kids about anal sex or teabagging. lol
    ~ Josh & Jill, married 5/2/09 ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

LOVE them!!!

DH texted me one time:

Going to pick up gold shoes then ejaculate at McDonalds?

...I had to change my pants because I was laughing so hard I peed a little!!!

He meant to say

Going to pick up GOLF shoes then ANYTHING at McDonalds??

• Options
    I am in love with this site!
  • Options
    Yes Love this! I needed to read these this morning!!!
  • Options

~ Josh & Jill, married 5/2/09 ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

LOL love this site!! I can read it all day long and die laughing the entire time.

I like the one where the girl talks about how she can't wait to get out of work to get pregnant and her boyfriend says umm shouldn't we talk about this first and she says OMG I meant pringles, I can't wait to get pringles LOL 

Love auto correct  

• Options
    Love this site. I find myself there when I need a laugh.
  • Options
    lol...omg...the brother adopted one was my favorite..I was like why is she doing this over text...I was rolling!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageheatherebee:

I am trying to tell myself I can't go to it, must. do. some. work.

I love that site and I do laugh until I cry.

Lacey- it makes me LOL

Haha I was thisclose to typing LOL in my response too because it really does make me LOL but I knew someone would call me out on it! Stick out tongue

• Options
    Why the hell havent I known about this site??? I litterally just peed myself from laughing so hard.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh my god! These killed me. Good find!
  • Options
    Awesome...thanks for giving me something to entertain me until lunch!
  • Options

imagekayak11:
    Awesome...thanks for giving me something to entertain me until lunch!

I was going to go this route too. I got 2 pages in and had to close it because I was laughing so hard tears were streaming down my face.

• Options

Warning- don't read this if you are in a room where serious conversations are taking place. I just busted out laughing at a less than ideal time in a conversation other people were having in the same room.

But hilarious, nonetheless.

Wyatt 9/6/2011 
    Tessa 7/5/2013
    Baby #3- ????? (ttc soon)

• Options
    imageAmanda&EricB:

Warning- don't read this if you are in a room where serious conversations are taking place. I just busted out laughing at a less than ideal time in a conversation other people were having in the same room.

But hilarious, nonetheless.

Or don't read while drinking water lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"