September 2011 Moms
Options

Third trimester today and trying to not freak out!

I hit third trimester today YAY!! But little man has had a lot less movement last night and this morning... I'm used to waking up to him rolling around and then kicking away after breakfast... not so much today. I have felt movement and a couple kicks since I woke up but I'm trying my best to not freak about it... I'm hoping maybe it's a growth spurt and he just sleeping a lot. Anyone else have experience this around 26-27 wks?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP!! Oct. 28 2010 - Natural MC Nov. 16 at 7 wks BFP!! January 17, 2011

Re: Third trimester today and trying to not freak out!

• Options
    I am exactly where you are! My LO doesn't really have a "normal" movement schedule and I definitely notice she has her days when she moves all the time and others when she is taking a more relaxed approach to the day. I think as long as you are feeling movement, even if its random, you are good!
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    27 weeks I gave myself daily panic attacks for about 4 days because the little one wasn't moving around AS MUCH, still moving though... I called the doc and they said between 26-28 they typically go through a little growth spurt.  feel better, as long as you're feeling some movement try to relax... stress will only make little one quieter.
    {May Siggy Challenge}
    Favorite TV mom: Janelle's Mom

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Flor Maria
  • Options
    Thanks so much girls! Since posting this I have had two or three good kicks that made me feel better! I don't think I will finally relax til this little man is in my arms!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP!! Oct. 28 2010 - Natural MC Nov. 16 at 7 wks BFP!! January 17, 2011
  • Options
    I'm 27 weeks today too!  My ticker is off.  I feel like i've accomplished something... silliness.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"