2nd Trimester
Options

HELP! Bananafish Pink Lily Crib Set

So, I have decided I would LOVE to have the Bananafish Pink Lily crib set for Ella's nursery.  However, I am registered at Target and the comforter is unavailable at the time!  I swear I have searched every where online for this comforter (the other pieces seem to be available at almost every site!), but no luck any where! Does anyone know where I could find this?!  Or perhaps someone has it, and would like to sell it! Thanks! =)

Re: HELP! Bananafish Pink Lily Crib Set

• Options
    Do you really *need* the comforter? You shouldn't use blankets with babies, and most people don't seem to use the comforter (I know we didn't).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMrsG.060708:
    Do you really *need* the comforter? You shouldn't use blankets with babies, and most people don't seem to use the comforter (I know we didn't).
    No, I don't NEED it, but would really like to have it. I obviously won't use it when she is a baby, but as she got older we could! My SIL still uses her crib bedding set for my nephew in his bed(the crib converted into the day bed option), and he just turned 4.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nevermind...uugh! It just became unavailable :( sorry!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I love that set and almost bought it for DD!  I ended up getting a similar style one at Pottery Barn kids - wonder if this one got discontinued because its been around so long...

• Options
    imageKelly1109:
    I love that set and almost bought it for DD!  I ended up getting a similar style one at Pottery Barn kids - wonder if this one got discontinued because its been around so long...
    It is very similar to the PBK 'Sophie' set that was discontinued earlier this year. I have it for DD and am actually selling everything but the quilt since it is personalized. I'd check eBay. It looks really similar, just has a lot more polka dots.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"