Georgia Babies

hanna andersson fans....

how is their sizing?  I'm so confused on the 3-5yrs or the 4-6 yrs size for finn.  I read the measurement chart and I think he would be 4-6yrs, but you know how some sizes run big or small regardless of size charts, so....do you think its true to size? 

Re: hanna andersson fans....

• Cadence has only had a few outfits from there, but I think they are pretty much true to size. There is also a number in there..so for us..Cadence had a size 90 outfit that she wore when she was in 3T's..then I got her a 100 dress for this summer and she is in 4T's. I just got her some leggings for the fall/winter and those are marked size 5/6 but the number size is 110 so I'm guessing that is the next size up.

Now I am re-reading this and I am sure it is not helpful at all, but I am posting anyway Stick out tongue

Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• kepkep member
    IMO Hanna runs short and wide. Any way you can go to the store and try on? I know that would be a piece of cake, right?
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree - short and wide.  That has worked for us though!  I love their pajamas.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    DMoney will be a kickass big sister
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Runs long here, but then again Mia is a shrimp.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• so Finn is super long and skinny...hanna would be perfect for riley then!  ha!
  • I got Ally a 90 dress at Costco and its HUGE on her.  The costco dresses say 90 is 2t.  Ally is on the little (27lbs and 33 inches.) I think it will fit her better next year

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemmd7999:

I got Ally a 90 dress at Costco and its HUGE on her.  The costco dresses say 90 is 2t.  Ally is on the little (27lbs and 33 inches.) I think it will fit her better next year

I bet the 90 swallows littly Ally!  Hailey is still wearing some 90's from there and just getting into 100. I definitely agree they run wide.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • sorry the 2t is a 80.  everything else is the same
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"