Secondary IF

N2IFR: What are you reading this Summer?

I'm trying to get through 4th of July by James Patterson.  It's the first book of his I've read, and so far, I'm not really enjoying it.  I want to get the new Elizabeth George book "This Body of Death".
Doriimage
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!

Re: N2IFR: What are you reading this Summer?

• I do a lot of driving for work so I am a huge fan of books on CD.  I get them from the library because they are expensive to buy!  Right now I am listening to a Dean Kootz book.  I forget what it is called, but it is about a bunch of people who all experienced the same thing at this hotel and were brainwashed to forget it.  They all start having issues and parts of the experience start coming back to them.  It sounds like they might eventually connect with each other and figure out what happened.  I love Dean Kootz books, so it is not surprising that I am enjoying this one as well. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am currently reading "The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo."
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Just read The Hunger Games and loved it.  My MIL gave it to me and I think it might be geared towards tweens but i couldn't put the thing down.
  • I haven't picked up any good reads yet.  I have a list of books just need to get to the bookstore.

::TTC #2 since April 2010:: Diagnosed: PCOS ~ March 2011, Diagnosed: Mild CAH ~ May 2011, Myomectomy ~ June 2011
  • imageJMay:
    I'm trying to get through 4th of July by James Patterson.  It's the first book of his I've read, and so far, I'm not really enjoying it.  I want to get the new Elizabeth George book "This Body of Death".

JMay~ I love books by James Patterson.  I've only ever read the Alex Cross series though and they are soooo good Big Smile  Is the 4th of July the Murder Series?

::TTC #2 since April 2010:: Diagnosed: PCOS ~ March 2011, Diagnosed: Mild CAH ~ May 2011, Myomectomy ~ June 2011
  • I'm currently getting my 2nd masters, so there is no time for reading!! BOO!  Once I am done in February I will be enjoying reading time again!!
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image Doriimage
  • imageMelissa & Eddie:

imageJMay:

JMay~ I love books by James Patterson.  I've only ever read the Alex Cross series though and they are soooo good Big Smile  Is the 4th of July the Murder Series?

I ddn't realize Alex Cross was a series!  I read one (listened to one on CD in the car actually) and it was really good.  I am excited to hear that there are more!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • SB524SB524 member
    I know you said N2IFR but my book is. It's "Get Out Of That Pit" by Beth Moore. Talking about God's deliverance; and how He really IS there even though at times it doesn't feel like it.
    7/09 miracle DD born
    3/11 DX: lean PCOS/anovulatory
    9/11 ovarian drilling to remove cysts + 5mg Femara = BFN
    10/11 5 mg Femara again = BFP, ectopic pregnancy at 5w4d
    11/11 diagnosed with breast cancer
    12/11 bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction
    http://annefightsback.blogspot.com
    Dori
    "Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards