Secondary IF

N2IFR: Favorite Sesame Street Muppet?

I always loved Grover.  Remember "The Monster at the End of this Book"?  Still love it...
Doriimage
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!

Re: N2IFR: Favorite Sesame Street Muppet?

• Absolutely, 100%, Grover.

Now if you go Muppet Show, I gotta go with a 3 way tie between Miss Piggy/Fozzie/Rolf!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I can't say that I have a favorite muppet, but I do remember the book, The Monster at the End of this Book.  We actually have that and then there is another one about another monster at the end of the book with Grover and Elmo.  My DD loves those books!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I really like Elmo, probably because DD loves him so much.  As a kid, I always liked Big Bird and Cookie Monster the best.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • DD just started watching Sesame Street around Christmas. It's the only show she likes and we've watched ALL of the newest season, thanks to DVR. I have to say that I LOVE Murray. Marray had a little lamb is the best segment. DD can't get enough of Elmo, though.
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • JMayJMay member
    OMG.. "Murray had a Little Lamb, Murray had a Little Lamb... and they all say "Go Murray Go Murray"  I sing this song in my head all the time... I totally groove... LOL
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Right?! I love that song. It is in my head all day after that. Better than some of the other intros:)
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • I'm an Elmo girl, here!!
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image Doriimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"