Adoption

Baby Nursery!

Finally put up pictures in my blog :))

It feels so crazy to have an empty crib and two empty twin size beds. 

dx MF & FF IF
Off B.C. Jan '06, started charting Feb '08, 2% morphology and PCOS, no O with meds,
IVF w/ICSI only option to conceive.
Licensed Foster Parents 07.11
Miracle BFP 7.20.11 1st beta 6,274! EDD 3.17.12
Miracle Baby born March 5, 2012 . 6lbs 1oz, 19 3/4"
Miracle BFP #2 10.8.12 - edd 6.20.13

Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Baby Nursery!

• I love love love it!  Congrats!   I felt the same way when we started fostering...we had a crib and a queen bed in one room, and 2 twin beds in the other room.  Pretty soon your house will have the pitter patter of little feet in your home and lots of love in your heart!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • It's really cute! I'm putting together mine as well because we are thinking we should be approved for foster to adopt in early September. It's such a crazy thing isn't it! Wishing you all of the best and peace and comfort as you go through your journey!
    Married - 8/2009 Diagnosed right away as sub-fertile. PCOS for me and low motility, morphology for DH. On treatment of glucophage and supplements for PCOS. Completely OOP. 4 IUI's - clomid- all BFN's IVF #1- 13 fertilized, no frozens- BFN IVF #2- ER 2/21, 18 retrieved, 12 fertilized. ET 2/24 - 2 beauties. No frozens. BFN. IUI #5 using leftover meds- BFN Trying new meds for PCOS. SAIF & PAIF and prayers welcome! Entering the world of adoption. Choosing happiness and love and focusing on the blessings we do have instead of the things that we don't.
  • Loading the player...
  • Looks great! Our nursery is the same color!
    BM to Kenzie 9/1/04 --- Married 1/22/09 --- Me 27 - DH 25 --- TTC our first since April 2010 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • imagePatches08:
    Looks great! Our nursery is the same color!

Ours is Behr - Zen !  Is that the same as yours?

dx MF & FF IF
    Off B.C. Jan '06, started charting Feb '08, 2% morphology and PCOS, no O with meds,
    IVF w/ICSI only option to conceive.
    Licensed Foster Parents 07.11
    Miracle BFP 7.20.11 1st beta 6,274! EDD 3.17.12
    Miracle Baby born March 5, 2012 . 6lbs 1oz, 19 3/4"
    Miracle BFP #2 10.8.12 - edd 6.20.13

Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • I love the nursery!

Doesn't it feel great to have it in your house? I loved knowing that we had somewhere to put a baby if they called that minute.

I hope theres a baby in that crib in no time!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Moved to Domestic Adoption 9/09 Matched 10/09 Sweet little Luke was born 12/9/09!
  • Really cute :0) I still feel strange actually walking into a nursery in my home hopefully we will both have little ones to occupy them soon.
  • Ours is a little more teal.. It's not a nursery just yet... we feel buying anything "baby" before I'm pregnant will jinx us, so it's a guest room now, but we painted it a few months ago with the intention of it being our nursery. The first pic was the inspiration.. and the second pic is our actual room, it's Valspar, Jekyull Sans Souci Green. I love it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As you can see... we're still working on the ceiling fan... our house was a big "project" but so worth it to me!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BM to Kenzie 9/1/04 --- Married 1/22/09 --- Me 27 - DH 25 --- TTC our first since April 2010 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"