Upstate NY Babies

Shiny Hair: NBR

I dyed my hair dark to cover old grown out highlights with the intent of getting new ones. Well we went to a party Sunday and everyone said how much they loved my "new" darker hair. My problem is, it never looks shiny. My hair is super thick and wavy- so it always looks puffy/dry. Anyone have a product they love?
imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Shiny Hair: NBR

• umm.. seriously? you have some of the nicest, shiniest hair of anyone I know!

I am super cheap when it comes to hair products, since my hair is in a ponytail 90% of the time anyway.. so i just use the Suave Sleek cream. It works pretty good.. using the flat iron is what helps the most.. I know at her salon my sister has some special shine spray that works really good but i couldn't tell you the name of it..

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • I use biologe (sp?) and I love it- I dont have color treated hair but it took me forever to find something that would work for my hair...

I know its on the expensive side but to me- its worth the splurge... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I actually really like the new line of Suave products. I don't know if you've been on the website (it was posted a while back on Hip2Save) but you can play a "game" and win free products. I got a coupon for a free product twice. They have a shine spray that is great... it has a shimmer to it, so it reflects the light.
  • imageMelissaSue81:

umm.. seriously? you have some of the nicest, shiniest hair of anyone I know!

I have never even met you in person but I agree! From your pics, it looks like you have beautiful, shiny hair!!!

And back in the day, I THINK this is what I used to use for shine. It worked really good, but I had to spray it in my hands first, then lightly brush my hands over my hair. If I sprayed it right on my hair it looked greasy.

photo 41f1f21b-fd5b-40ab-bc31-76a13e270270_zpscf391ac9.jpg
    After 2 years, Injects, PCOS diagnosis and 2 IUI's, we were blessed with our beautiful twin girls!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Baby Girl #3!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"