September 2011 Moms
Options

CD moms - sunbaby?

Anyone going with sunbaby diapers?  I've heard they get smaller so they are good for the newborn stage.

I'm interested in trying a few but they only sell them in packages so the fewest I can buy is 12 and I was looking to only buy like 3-4.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: CD moms - sunbaby?

• Options

If you want to buy less than 12, you can contact her directly via email and ask her for a price including shipping...I believe what others have said is that they are approx. 6.50 each and you pay her via paypal, and in the instructions you tell her what designs/colors you want.  But I would contact her and make sure you get a total first.

Hope this helps!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageklcz:

If you want to buy less than 12, you can contact her directly via email and ask her for a price including shipping...I believe what others have said is that they are approx. 6.50 each and you pay her via paypal, and in the instructions you tell her what designs/colors you want.  But I would contact her and make sure you get a total first.

Hope this helps!

Agreed!  This comes up over on the CD board every once in a while and they all say to email her and she will break it down for you! 

Married - 5/2008
    DS #1 - Born 9/2011
    DS #2 - EDD 3/2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"